YS TMY9QD Pre-engaged Air Starting Motors Features
- Compact design, lightweight, and high power-to-weight ratio bring high efficiency and flexibility.
- The vane air starting motor produces max horsepower at a much lower speed of 1,600 to 2,030 rpm, and only requires a small amount of lubrication for less maintenance.
- High starting torque with relatively low air volume supplied, and the torque can be increased at a given speed by increasing the air pressure
- NOTE: Operation of vane air motors with no load at high speed should be avoided.
- Cast-Iron construction and top-grade material made components to resist corrosion and damage.
- Pneumatic drive and non-aluminum design reduces the risk of explosion or sparks
(ATEX Certified level Ex II 2GD c T5 IIB T100°C)
- The pinion and ring gears are fully engaged before the rotation speed reaches high level that prevents the risk of sparks caused by gears collision.
Air Starting Motors Common Layout
TMY9QD Pre-engaged Air Starting Motors Specifications
Vane and Turbine Air Motors Difference – Performance Curve
How do Pre-engaged Pneumatic Starter Motors Work?
A relay valve controls the movement of the motor’s pinion gear, sliding it along the shaft until it connects to the engine’s ring gear. Only after completely engaged with the ring gear, will the pneumatic (air) pressure be released through the air starter motor to crank the engine. Therefore there is no collision between the rapid rotating pinion and a stationary ring gear.
Shipment and Payment Terms
- Generally, the goods will be well packed with the wooden or iron boxes and shipped to your local port via the sea freight, but express delivery is available for small and urgent orders on your request.
- We accept any kind of payment methods, depending on what is convenient for you.
Feel free to start a live chat with our support team or Send an Email if there’s anything confused.
Dedicated Pneumatic Starting Motors Manufacturer
Since 1970, our YS pneumatic winches, pneumatic hoists, air-powered motors, and diesel engine starters have been exported to over 40 countries worldwide. Recognized as a leading pneumatic winches manufacturer, we take pride in our works, our products best quality and durability. Also, our products have been certified by most of the industry- related globally recognized third-party organizations to meet the most of the international verification standards, literally proven to be trustworthy. We take product quality as our top priority, at the same time you can lower your cost by quoting directly from the factory. Learn more about us